My Friends

Senin, 08 Agustus 2016

Summer Living


Today is my turn to share my creation for

I made a summer themed card

Recipe
Coloring: Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Dies: Heart Swirl, Banner - Magnolia; Oval - MFT; Border-Mama Elephant
Embellishments: Paper Flower, Ribbon, Charm, Homemade Clay Embellishment, Dew Drop

I'd like to enter my card to these follwoing challenges:
Flowers - The Crafter's Cafe
Maritim - Kreativeinkauf
Anything Goes - Petal Lu
Anything Goes - World Wide Open Design Team
Maritim - Hanna and Friends
Hip to be Square - Left of Center
Water - Just Us Girls

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

7 komentar:

  1. Superschön. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely bright gorgeous colours and gorgeous image. Love the design, nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    BalasHapus
  3. Lots of pretty colors and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    BalasHapus
  4. your card is so beautiful!
    love the many litte details on your card and the colours are so pretty!

    thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Sternenglanz x

    BalasHapus
  5. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love your mermaid she is colored wonderfully. Fun and colorful !! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café !?

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, wow such a Beautiful and vibrant card. I love the colours and all the dies you have used.Thank you for joining us at Petal Lu. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    BalasHapus
  7. Stunning card, love the colours and the layout. Really cheery. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, Nicola X

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi