My Friends

Senin, 18 April 2016

Wishing You a Happy Birthday


Today is my turn to share my Inspiration Post for


I made a shaped card featuring



The Fish Bowl Template is from Dutch Doobadoo

I'd like to enter my creation to these following challenges:
For a Child - Crafty Friends
Gone Fishin' - Dragonfly Journeys
Girls, Ladies, Women - The Corrosive Challenges
Fairies and Magic - Crafts and Me
For The Kids - Crafty Time
Anything Goes - Pearly Sparkles
Stitching - Simply Create Too

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

10 komentar:

  1. Sweet Card. Very beautiful colours. I love it.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    BalasHapus
  2. This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely shaped card with the sweet image. I love the colors and your embellishments. Thanx for joining us at Crafts & Me, xxx Plony

    BalasHapus
  4. So beautiful. I love this. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    BalasHapus
  5. Wow what a gorgeous card. Love your image and love the design, great colours too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    BalasHapus
  6. This is adorable, I love that sweet image and the fabulous shape, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi Dewi! This is so sweet and so pretty and I love the shape of it too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    BalasHapus
  8. So beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges.

    BalasHapus
  9. Gorjuss card such a cute image & lovely colours.


    Thanks for joining us at simply create too
    Tracey dt.



    BalasHapus
  10. So cute!
    Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me Challenge and do pop back to enter our new challenge

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi