My Friends

Selasa, 15 September 2015

Celebrate!


I'm in a purple fever recently, so I made this purple card with one of my favorite Tilda stamp

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Vintage - Simply Magnolia
Add Roses - Magnolia-Licious
Girly - Boutique Magnolia
Crafty Friend - B for Bows and Bling
Any Image - Ribbon Girl
Anything Goes - Craft-Dee Bowz
Anything Goes - 7 Kids
Anything Goes - Crafty Girls Creations
Layer It Up - Southern Girls
Cookie Challenge #27 - If You Give Crafter a Cookie

Update
Top 3 at Crafty Girls Creations Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. She is so cute!! Love this! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!!

    BalasHapus
  2. I love this! Those flowers are lovely and I really like your color combination! Thanks for playing in our "Add Roses" challenge at Magnloia-Licious and Good Luck!

    BalasHapus
  3. really gorgeous Dewi
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    BalasHapus
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BalasHapus
  5. Beautiful card, the flowers are lovely and the image is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    BalasHapus
  6. Oh My! This is so pretty. I love everything about your beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    BalasHapus
  7. This is sweeeeet!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious! xoxo t.

    BalasHapus
  8. Such a cute card and wonderful coloring job. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi