My Friends

Jumat, 22 Maret 2013

Beautiful Spring


Sleepy morning still, but have to wake up and finishing all my morning routine. Had to take my little one to his school drawing competition. Just for fun, cause actually he doesn't really like to draw but the teacher asked all the student in the class to participate.
Finished cooking, etc, here is my post for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bring on Spring
The generous sponsor for this challenge is fabulous Doodle Pantry

with $10 gift certificate for the winner

Recipe:
Image: Umbrella Ants from Doodle Pantry
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Cardstock: Omega
Patterned Paper: Hello Spring by Little Yellow Bicycle
Dies: Circle by Lifestyle Crafts, Leaves and Umbrella by CC Designs
Puncher: Border and Butterfly by Martha Stewart
Embelishment: Rhinestones, Half Pearl, Ribbon, Head Pin
Others: Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint to ink the edges


Hope you like it
TTFN

Hugs

3 komentar:

  1. Love this card and all the green embellishments. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    Remember we are having a DT call at Jen's and would love to hear from you. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Dewi your card is so beautiful. I loved it when I saw it posted for our blog. The embellishments are so perfect with your card.

    Nadja

    BalasHapus
  3. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie xx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi