My Friends

Rabu, 09 Januari 2013

I Love You - Choco Wrapper

Hello.. it's me again...
Home alone tonite.. My hubby just go out with the boys.. It's already the boys sleep time, but they haven't back home yet.. So I decided to blog this creation for Stamp-N-Doodle: Jacki's Challenge-Something Neglected
We must use something that we haven't use for a long time from our stash.
Here I use the Martha Stewart Edger Puncher and The Provo Craft Embossing Folder that I haven't use for a year and more.

Recipe:
Image: Just You and Me
Coloring: Copic and Finecolor Marker
Card Stock: Concorde
Sentiment: Kaiser Craft stamped with Memento Lilac Posies
Dies: Big Swirl, Leaf and Banner by Magnolia, Multi Frame Heart by Nellie Snellen
Puncher: Edger and Butterfly by Martha Stewart 
Others: Paper flower, Rhinestone. Ranger Stickles Diamond, Half pearl and pearl chain, chocolate.. (and some hugs and love ;) )

Challenge
Anything Goes by Diva by Design
Pastel Color by Everybody-Art 
Sparkle Sparkle by Can You Digi It
Anything Goes by Through The Craft Room Door
Ooh, I'm yawning again for a hundred times
I think it's time to watching television and waiting for them to come home

See ya

Hugs




2 komentar:

  1. What a fab idea Thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

    BalasHapus
  2. Super clever idea and so beautifully made too!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi