My Friends

Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello..
New challenge again at Stamp-N-Doodle, it's Lauren Curtis Spotlight: Anything Goes .
I made my first christmas card for this year.
Recipe:
Image: Holiday Skaters by Stamp-N-Doodle 
I like to left it uncolored.. I just add Ranger Stickles Icicle and Silver
Cardstock: Concorde and Nitwit digipaper
Dies: Spellbinder Poinsettia, Lifestyle Label 6, Cheery Lynn: Merry Christmas and Holly Swirl.
Puncher: Snowflake by Jef
Others: Rhinestone is I-Rock from Imaginisce, Ribbon and homemade stickpin

Challenge
Anything Goes by Lady Anne's Challenges
Anything Goes by Deep Ocean Challenge
Anything Goes by 2 Sisters Challenge
Flowers by A Gem of A Challenge

Hope you like it
Hugs
Dewi

3 komentar:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card. Love the little picture and the background paper. And the flowers are so elegant looking. Thanks for playing along at Lady Anne's.

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful work and such a fab image! Thanks for joining in with our flower challenge at AGOAC :) Donna ♥ x

    BalasHapus
  3. Beautiful card,lovely design...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge and for entering the DT call,good luck...
    Mandy x

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi