My Friends

Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

Blessing

It's a cloudy Sunday Morning here but glad that my mood is not "cloudy", because there are many happy news this week. My sons exam is over and they did it well. And the one that make me so happy is that One Stop Craft Challenge has picked me as one of their new DT,
This card is my first creation for One Stop Craft Challenge. A very hard thing for me but it's very challenging: heat embossing.
Recipe:
The cute  image is from our sponsor of this week: A Day For Daisies. 

Coloring: Finecolor Marker
I embossed the image with Zing Cleat Embossing Powder
Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday which I embossed with Distress Ink Embossing Ink and Zing Embossing powder from American Crafts, also stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.
Cardstock: Concorde an Nitwit Digi Paper
Dies: Lacey Oval and Nesting Oval  from Lifestyle Crafts
Puncher: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Others: Half Pearl, Ribbon, Metal Charm, I-Rock from Imaginisce and Star Brad from Hot Off The Press


Hope you like it
Xoxo
Happy Sunday

Dewi

3 komentar:

  1. It's wonderful. I love yellow.

    BalasHapus
  2. Wonderful card and I love this "easel" style :-))
    Great work!
    Hugs :-))

    BalasHapus
  3. Love the color of yoour card...cute Image too...

    Congrats Dewi kepilih jadi GDT disini http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.de/2012/10/november-gdt-announced.html
    Saya Monika tinggal di German...hobby saya juga bikin cards...kalau Dewi mau mampir blog saya senang sekali kalau bisa kenalan..

    salam dr Muenchen, Germany

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi