My Friends

Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

Hey Buddy




Hi, All..
Made a new card for today, my very first criss cross card.
I will send it to my new crafty friend.
Material:
Cardstock: Prima Marketing: Jack and Jill.
Stamp: Waterlily Tilda, Sentiment: Paper Smooches
Puncher: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Small and Large; Doily Lace
Dies: Magnolia So Wrapped Lovely, Life Style Nesting Eyelet Circle, LeAnn Rose
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black. Ranger Distress Ink Broken China
Coloring: Faber Castell Watercolor, blending with Dove Blender
Other: Ribbon, Lace, Made with Love charm, Pearl Chain, Half Pearl, Fabric Flower, Stick Pin, Pitsills, Stickles Silver
I would like to enter this card for these challenges:
1.  http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.com/2012/05/get-outside-challenge.html
2. http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/inspiration-challenge-18.html
3. craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com/2012/05/ch-28-many-layers.html
Hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting..

Love
Dewi








5 komentar:

  1. nice card Dewi!! lucu banget gayanya....:)

    BalasHapus
  2. Gorgeous card! beautiful colours and papers! thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licious, hugs, Jane x

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi Dewi , THNX for inviting me on Facebook. I visit your blog and see some beautiful cards !! I will come back .... Love from Holland , Christa.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi