My Friends

Jumat, 27 April 2012

Thank You Tag

I made this thank you tag using Magnolia stamp.
I use Versacraft and Memento Ink for stamping
Cardstock: Jack and Jill from Prima Marketing, Concorde
Puncher: Pop Up Butterfly from Martha Stewart, I took the tiny butterflu only
Dies: Doily from Dienamics MFT, Tag from Quikutz, Flourish from Dienamics
Coloring: Faber Castell Water Color Pencil with Dove Blender
Other Material: Fabric Flower, Lace, Yarn, Half Pearl, Brad, Buds, Stickles Diamond for the baloon

4 komentar:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the Tilda you've chosen and your design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Love the fresh colours - reminds me of Summer! A gorgeous tag.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    BalasHapus
  3. a lovely tag
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under
    hugs
    Denise

    BalasHapus
  4. Fantastic tag!! I love how it is decorated and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi